Athena Perafoam™ is a high foaming concentrate specially designed for use in conjunction with Athena Reset to sanitize and disinfect hard surfaces. It is liquid and is easily dispensed at temperatures as low as 35 °F (2 °C). Athena Perafoam is hard water tolerant and stable to oxidizers. Its long-lasting foam and surfactant package allows for longer contact on equipment and vertical surfaces than conventional methods. This results in superior sanitation and greater efficacy of Athena Reset. No rinse is required if used at the recommended dose rates.
- A very high foaming concentrate specially designed for use in conjunction with Athena
- Reset for superior hard surface cleaning, sanitization, and disinfecting.
- A liquid that is easily dispensed at temperatures as low as 35°F (2°C).
- Hard water tolerant and remains stable in the presence of oxidizers.
- A long-lasting foam and surfactant package that allows for longer contact on equipment and vertical surfaces than conventional methods.
- Kosher certified.
- One-year shelf life
Note: Athena Reset and Athena Perafoam are best used with the Athena Reset Foamer.
Athena Reset Foamer
Transfer Athena Perafoam into the “Perafoam” tank on the Athena Reset Foamer. Fill the “Reset” tank with Athena Reset. Fill the 15 gallon water tank. Connect an appropriate air compressor. Ensure all connections are secure.
The Athena Reset Foamer is calibrated to mix both chemicals at ideal rates to clean, sterilize, and disinfect all hard surfaces. Adjust wet/dry foam preference to your desired consistency.
Other foaming device
Manually or mechanically mix Athena Perafoam at a rate of 1 fl. oz. per gallon of water. Add Athena Reset at a rate of 1 fl. oz. per gallon of solution and mix thoroughly. Apply through a conventional foam generating device (foamer) and adjust settings to obtain the desired foam characteristics.
Shipping & Availability
Athena Perafoam is only available for sale and shipping in the United States.
Available in 1 Gal, 5 Gal, and 55 Gal drums.
Athena Perafoam is a hazardous chemical. Always use in accordance with instructions and wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).