A lovely flower and edible herb. In this day and age we could all use some calming Chamomile in our lives! The flowers can be dried, frozen or used fresh for teas, infusions and shampoos.
Best started inside about 4 weeks before transplanting outside. Transplant to prepared garden or container when seedlings are small and have 3 true leaves. Harvest flowers when in full bloom. Can be harvested multiple times per season!
- Lifecycle: annual
- Time to Maturity: about 1 month
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 8″ apart
- Depth: 1/8 inch
- 895-900 Seeds Per Packet
- Bloom Season: early to midsummer
- Height: 15-24 inches
- Uses: edible, medicinal, dried, container, flower
- Low Maintenance : n/a
- Seeds/Oz: 310000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 65F
- Sowing Method: Transplant