- One (1) 10-pack of Boveda Size 8 terpene shields in 58% RH for drier flower
HOW TO USE:
- Just place a Boveda Size 8 into your cannabis container and let Boveda get to work saving your terps.
- Add flower.
- Close container.
HOW MANY SIZE 8 TO USE:
Use one (1) Boveda Size 8 Boveda in a CVault container, small jar and small bag with up to 1 ounce (28 grams) of cannabis/hemp flower.
58% RH VERSUS 62% RH FOR CANNABIS:
You can’t go wrong with either Boveda RH for cannabis. Both 58% RH and 62% RH are within the ASTM recommendations for safely storing your cannabis. If you prefer smoking drier flower, 58% RH is for you. Like stickier buds? Try 62% RH.
Just do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same container, and do not use Boveda in the same container with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda.
WHY STORE CANNABIS/HEMP WITH BOVEDA:
- Protects terpenes with the global leader in 2-way humidity control
- Preserves the aroma, flavor and effectiveness until after the grind
- Creates a monolayer of purified water molecules that naturally coats trichomes to shield terpenes and cannabinoids preserving these active ingredients until use
A Boveda 10-Pack is packaged in a resealable high-barrier heavy-duty plastic bag with a zip closure. Each Boveda is not individually overwrapped.
In airtight cannabis container: 2 to 4 months
Unopened package: Up to 2 years
Do the touch test. Order replacement packs BEFORE Boveda is totally rigid to avoid a lapse in humidity protection in your cannabis container.
Boveda is still working if you feel: • Hardening at its corners • Soft spots among some hard areas
Boveda is expired if: • The entire pack feels rock solid all the way through.
RH to +/- 1% accuracy in an airtight container and may stabilize a few points below 58% RH or 62% RH, respectively because of container quality and external conditions.
Food-grade salt, purified water and a food-grade thickening agent.
INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:
Size 8: 2.75″ x 2.5″