The 5 lb MK-V Bi-Directional closed loop increases efficiency by utilizing both a bottom and top solvent input. By using a bottom flood on the first wash, you ensure all material has seen solvent. This method prevents channeling through the material. Finish the run with a top flood input to ensure all residuals have been washed from the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
• Up to 5lb material capacity
• Bi-directional solvent input
• Solvent reclamation
• Sight glasses on collection base
• 100 micron filtration built into gasket
• Scalable material column
• Maximum oil yield
• Save money with solvent reclamation
• Fast extraction and recovery speed
• Versatile material capacity
• 12” x 12” collection base
• #50 LP tank
• Solvent input manifold
• (2) 4” x 24” material column (4”x48” total)
• Stainless steel braided PTFE hoses
• Buna-N tri-clamp gaskets
• High pressure clamps
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR OPERATION OF UNIT. THIS UNIT REQUIRES A VACUUM PUMP TO FUNCTION.
It is also recommended to have a refrigerant scale and nitrogen tank with regulator to operate this unit.
A VE280 9cfm 2 Stage (BVVVE280) vacuum pump is recommended for this system.
Dimensions: 16” Diameter x 88 ½” Height
Weight: 84 lbs
Max Allowable Working Pressure: 150 PSI
Operating Temperature Range: -40F – 200F
304 Stainless Steel Construction
High Polish Interior
Solvent Capacity: 25 lbs